Friday, March 13, 2009

I have been, most definitely, in a funk for a few months. Never knew how analytical I was! I've been trying to figure it all out! Mostly it's left me in a mess of confusion in which every thought I think and every choice I make confuses me and I'm constantly left to wonder what my motives are, what I'm thinking, what's right..blah! [Thank you to Jill Robinson and one post in particular that helped alleviate some of my intense over analyzation.]

Anyway, I don't have everything figured out. I wasn't magically lifted out of my funk. But I feel like I had some prayer answered yesterday in a very subtle but very powerful way. I've been praying about the possibility of going to Africa since the beginning of September last year. Feelings that I should possibly go there have loomed over my head..constantly. I'm not so sure I want to go out and say anything definite right now, but I really feel like God told me a definite answer yesterday. I was just sitting at Panera by myself and something struck me. There was no dramatic lightning bolt..I mean..I was sitting there eating my soup and realized what was going through my head. It was interesting. I'm not gonna go on because I must be off to take someone to the airport right now..but anyways, in the next 48 hours my three best friends will all be under my roof. Ohhh jubilation.

Also, I made the best coffee EVER this morning! That hasn't happened since I was home for Christmas and used mom's coffee pot o'magic!
ALSO! I move April 1st. Here's my new house : ) Built in the 20's! Doesn't really look like it from the outside. It has a big doggy door in the back with a fenced backyard..just asking for a golden retriever or a Norm [goldendoodle].

4 comments:

  1. it IS adorable!! Love it. Would love to hear your thoughts sometime. Have fun with your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is much fun to read your blog ;)

    Greetings from Germany
    Consti

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh...I love that house...can't wait to see it for real!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you love it when God whispers to your heart and you know He's spoken? There's nothing like it.

    So are you renting or buying the house? It looke like a little cottage! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete