Thursday, April 16, 2009

tear jerkers and warheads

oh hello there my hundreds of avid readers..sorry to keep you waiting.
my new house is wonderful, and i have plans to post pictures of the fun interior sooner than later. one, for my hundreds of avid readers. two, for mom.

want to know what made me cry like a baby yesterday? this.
please, please watch it. it's so heavy on my heart right now and i think it's important for everyone to see. it's 30 minutes long. if you don't have that now, make time for it later.

and comment and let me know what you thought about it? please? even if it's just one word, like, "wow."

then..tell a friend and a neighbor and a stranger. tell them about it.

love and peace and a wonderful thursday to everyone.

it's my sister's birthday, and i get frustrated just trying to explain to her what she means to me. she's an incredible human being. 
she just glows with the love of Jesus. she seeps with passion. and she has a heart for those who don't feel loved or beautiful. she has a heart for those who have been forgotten. she is so beautiful, and i am so undeserving to call her sister. i am also super lucky that i get to hang with her today. she's all mine ladies and gentleman. well, mine and ross's.




3 comments: