Sunday, March 08, 2009

I don't want my happiness to be dependent on my circumstances.

But ain't nothin' wrong with your circumstances making you really happy, right?

I'm so happy..things are just falling into place lately.

I'm very very thankful for the people who have been put in my life lately or for those who have re-entered my life. I'm very very thankful for the sunshine and for springing forward. I'm very very thankful for my visitors coming this week. I'm very very thankful for my time at the Harringtons with Ross and Nicky this weekend.

Now if only we could ward off the rain in Georgia next week..

to do list:
Read the New Testament
Call Mom and Dad
Stop skipping classes
Look for deals on living room/dining room furniture for the new house
Find help (and a pick-up) for the move next month..oh my, that one is dreaded.

1 comment:

  1. There's never anything wrong with celebrating good times! My problem tends to be being happy in the bad times. I am learning though! I'm so excited for you and all the new things coming your way.
    p.s. don't skip class....it's throwing money down the drain! ;)

    ReplyDelete